• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last chance for a 1604

InnovativeKS

I have a Mutoh 1604 for sale in the classified section. I will be putting it on ebay pretty soon. Just checkin around before I put it on there. Asking $9,500 O.B.O., and willing to ship. It is crated up and ready. The unit powers up and goes thru the printing motion but very little ink is laid down. It is just under 3 yrs old and has the original capping or maintenance station in it, and an aftermarket print head. I really would like to get rid of it, it takes up alot of space in my shop.

heyskull

It's like buying a car with a dead engine.
At least you can push a car.....lol
A broken printer is just an item that is taking up a lot of space!
I reckon you might get that much if it is working.

SC

InnovativeKS

I have no idea what it is worth, that's why I said or best offer. It was just a starting point, that I guess sounds to high, sorry. It would still be a good machine for someone that has the ability to fix it, or to just use it for parts.

echinox

You replaced the Mother Board, and still not work ? I have the same problem with my printer Valuejet 1204, same CPU error 35.......