• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last minute change on frosted install has me panicked - please advise!

visual800

NEVER NEVER NEVER take a customers words or measurement without see job first. You should have put eyes on this job before ordering anything!

Sandman

I would get the measurements and cut the panels about 3 or 4 inches longer and then trim at the seams at install. Trying to make them the exact size, no matter how many times you measure is a recipe for disaster. Trimming after install is easy.

Patentagosse

I use Hexis HX5DEPM 48" with air-release liner. Works fine for me. Prints well too.

Attachments

• IMG_8605.JPG
    IMG_8605.JPG
    517.6 KB · Views: 300

jtiii

Beautiful day, great to be alive!
Hey y'all I forgot to update you on this job - it turned out great. I GREATLY appreciate all the help and moral support!

Tec2.jpg Tec1.jpg

Tec3.jpg

jtiii

I would get the measurements and cut the panels about 3 or 4 inches longer and then trim at the seams at install. Trying to make them the exact size, no matter how many times you measure is a recipe for disaster. Trimming after install is easy.
This is what I ended up doing. Thanks Sandman.

jtiii

So did you do it in one piece or make the panels to fit the seams of the glass, looks very nice, great job.
Thanks! We ran individual panels, printed and cut 1/2" wider than the glass sections, trimmed after install.

Johnny Best

Well, it looks like you made the right decision on cutting the smaller panels, instead of one large piece, came out nice.