• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Last resort

shazair

Hi
still no luck with a blocked black head. Rep coming down next week, but just had a thought.
I have a cleaning cartridge for my 300v and was wondering if anyone knows if I can pull the black cartridge out and put the cleaning cartridge in, then just run clean mode a couple of times? or do I have to have a clean cartridge for every colour and run all 4 colours
Cheers

shazair

Yeah Mate,
Soaked head for half hr, then half day, have had it soaking agains since 8 this morning, but havent tried yet, just wondering wether this is a stupid option or a good idea?
Naturally whenever something goes wrong is when you really need something -hate that

ProColorGraphics

If you put the cleaning cartridge in the black ink slot, then just take the hose from under the cap, that correlates with the black head and hook up a syringe and suck the cleaning fluid through.