• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest Batch of Truck Wrap Designs

Dan Antonelli

Been cranking away at wraps lately. Retro still remains popular, but we're also sneaking in some more corporate gigs. For each of these jobs, we first created the logo and brand first. Typically, we're hired to do both simultaneously. Some of these are obviously comps, some real with some Photoshop work.

The Town and Country wrap is only our second wrap to ever utilize a bitmap (wood panels).

Attachments

• 774693_10151351577468518_1659310445_o.jpg
    774693_10151351577468518_1659310445_o.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 106
  • best-heating-contractor-wrap.jpg
    best-heating-contractor-wrap.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 89
  • best-hvac-truck-wrap.jpg
    best-hvac-truck-wrap.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 100
  • besthvactruckwrap1359648505.jpg
    besthvactruckwrap1359648505.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 74
  • truck-wrap-hvac-contractor.jpg
    truck-wrap-hvac-contractor.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 78
  • heating-company-truck-wrap.jpg
    heating-company-truck-wrap.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 82
  • bestheatingairtruckwrap.jpg
    bestheatingairtruckwrap.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 75
  • besthvactruckwrap1357220863.jpg
    besthvactruckwrap1357220863.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 89

HillHouseGraphics

Hey,

Very inspiring designs... I did a bunch of ads for a client that used a retro character similar to the one that you used on Town & Country and it has inspired me to use a similar type guy on a project that I am working on for a cleaning company. Love your use of Typography.

Ian

Jillbeans

As usual, a wash of virtual Visene after seeing some of the computer-ugly wrap crap out there.
Love....Jill

Dan Antonelli

Thanks guys! I was dying to add some tribal stuff here, but couldn't pull it off :)
I did get some hives adding a bitmap to the Town and Country wrap. Some scary stuff there. I initially did have a vector woodgrain pattern, but it wasn't realistic enough.

Yes, we're definitely doing a lot of heating and air guys. A lot of them come from the 'blue sky image with an air conditioning unit in the grass' wrap design world. It's not hard to convince them why that's delivering poor ROI - they've already seen and experienced the results from a poorly designed wrap.

Craig Sjoquist

Thank you Dan
It is such a honor to see your outstanding work & learn from.

Of all the resources available you have truly been one of pillars of the sign industry in design & guild line of business.