• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest Firmware for Q130

tattoo.dan

Who knows where to get it? I am still waiting on a call from signwarehouse to answer this. Now had I bought a real graphtec, well I could have just went to their website and downloaded it for free....Amazing.

Jim Doggett

Hmmm? We marketing folks are a bit dim on tech stuff. So email to support@signwarehouse.com might be your best bet. The firmware is flashable, but there's a special software needed, I think. But tech should no what the steps are.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Jim Doggett

One caveat is that if your have the latest Q Series firmware, then you're good to go. Graphtec firmware would alter the model designations of the cutter. So our agreement requires we only flash Q Series firmware. I'm sure why, but some reasoning is behind it ... and well, you get a cutter that's as good as cutters get, for a remarkable price. So it ain't all bad :^)

tattoo.dan

One caveat is that if your have the latest Q Series firmware, then you're good to go. Graphtec firmware would alter the model designations of the cutter. So our agreement requires we only flash Q Series firmware. I'm sure why, but some reasoning is behind it ... and well, you get a cutter that's as good as cutters get, for a remarkable price. So it ain't all bad :^)

right...as long as you have the latest firmware! :)

Jim Doggett

We'll get you there, soon I hope. It's the weekend, so our staffing level is a smidge lower due to fewer calls. But they maybe be busy. So if you do not hear back soon, call me and I'll light a fire under someone. :^)

Jim / 206.681.4164

tattoo.dan

well, tech at signwarehouse go ahold of me today and helped with some of the problems. explained some to me. looking better. still can't get it to see the third pinch roller. maybe monday! thanks