• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest Gadget.

Fatboy

To all the techno freaks out there. What is the latest gadget on your shopping list. Mine is the Samsung S5

player

I bought my 85 year old mom a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. I have set it up for her. I think if I buy a tablet I would get something running windows. I am not sold on Android.

ddubia

When I started to read the OP's first two sentences I expected to hear about sign shop gadgets. hahaha

Chriswagner92

just bought a moto x... coming from an iphone 4 its a big step up, although I do hate the android with a passion. It's also cutting my phone bill in half.

phototec

Love my Nikon D800, the 36mp sensor delivers outstanding resolution, and great 1080p video.

:rock-n-roll:[video=youtube;XZZs17C_L-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZs17C_L-s[/video]

d fleming

Bought myself a tablet with 10.2 inch screen. friend told me about a chinese site with seriously low prices on gadgets. Got it delivered insured to my door for $145.00. Took about three weeks but what the heck. It runs on android. Not a single logo or manufacturer ID on it but doesn't bother me one bit. Wifi and bluetooth and loaded with software on delivery.

SignManiac

Currently beta testing the Samsung S6 due out later this year. It blows the S5 out of the water. It will be the most magnificent phone ever seen on planet earth. You just can't imagine what this thing does.

cmykpro

Currently beta testing the Samsung S6 due out later this year. It blows the S5 out of the water. It will be the most magnificent phone ever seen on planet earth. You just can't imagine what this thing does.
S6 is so last week, Ive been in the Alpha for the S7 for days.... :Big Laugh

Actually I have been having quite a bit of fun since being accepted into the Google glass program.

glass.jpg

phototec

S6 is so last week, Ive been in the Alpha for the S7 for days.... :Big Laugh

Actually I have been having quite a bit of fun since being accepted into the Google glass program.

View attachment 97405

Heck I'm on the list to do TANGO testing in December for the NEW S8 that will be out in Jan15, can't wait....Helps to know ex TI'ers who work at Samsung!

:rock-n-roll:

DizzyMarkus

Galaxy Note 3 --- I was really unsure do to size etc--- WOW what a phone, after 2 weeks I absolutely love it :0)

(came from SIII)
Markus