• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latest Wrap install

modernmav

Here is the latest wrap we finished, i know a lot of people on here didnt like the logo design but we went ahead with it and are pleased with the way it turned out. Its gotten a lot of attention so far.

Attachments

• ShopVan1.jpg
    ShopVan1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ShopVan2.jpg
    ShopVan2.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 79

dlndesign

Phone nubmer should have gone somewhere else. Also the "T" Shirt Idea is a good one, but I think alot of people are going to see I Shirt instead, my 2 cents.

modernmav

that T-shirts logo is well known locally for what it is, so that part of it wont be misunderstood as much around here.

SignManiac

The size of the phone number is just ridiculous...:banghead: You had a lot of good advice when you started on this and didn't listen to very much of it.

WOODBS

can't really read "wraps" ..not diggingthe spacing on the job descipts...good line-up on the swirly thing from side to rear...other than that it is what it is

Todd-sta

I like the background a lot... as well as the "Wraps" logo on the driver-side.

I agree that the phone number and secondary text on the driver's rear side panels is not the best choice in font/execution.

Also agree with the others on the "T" looking like an "I."

Some good, some bad points here.

Joe Diaz

that T-shirts logo is well known locally for what it is, so that part of it wont be misunderstood as much around here.

That may be the case, but... should you only be marketing to those for whom your logo is well known? or would it be better if the design is clear and understandable to people you haven't yet reached with your marketing?

And besides, simply changing the design to read "T-shirts" rather than "I-shirts" wouldn't be a big enough change to the design that it would somehow completely change the look and feel of your identity, and as a result, somehow cause you to lose business. On the contrary changing the design for the better would only help your business. I've always thought it was silly whenever a customer came in and refuses to change a poor design because they think it is "established". You don't want to "establish" a logo that is confusing, or worst yet a logo that looks like a mistake was made, especially when you are in the business of handling other peoples brands or advertisements.
:thumb:

Craig Sjoquist

I like the background and the contrast the flow and balance are fine
Yes things can improve, but hey that's why we are here to learn, teach, and ponder about.