• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 110 Pale Yellow

Herrington25

I'm having an issue where all of my yellows print out much lighter then they have in the past. Using flexi cloud to design and rip. I tried changing the LCLM printhead but no change. The yellows have been pretty consistent on this thing for years and now all the sudden I cant print the same golden yellow I always have.

thanks

FrankW

Could it be that you yellow ink is expired? Or have you stop using this printer for a while? A yellow which is too light is often a problem of settled pigments. Shake the cartridge gently and than print a few meters to print the ink which is in the tubes ... could help.

Herrington25

Could it be that you yellow ink is expired? Or have you stop using this printer for a while? A yellow which is too light is often a problem of settled pigments. Shake the cartridge gently and than print a few meters to print the ink which is in the tubes ... could help.
This printer runs fairly steadily, this cartridge would be no more then a couple weeks old. Regardless I will pull it out of the printer and give it a shake to be sure. Thanks!

Change the yellow printheads. When you lose LM/LC head your prints usually alter colors or get a little darker. If your prints are too light then it's the darker color that isn't coming through. I would bet one of your yellow heads needs to be replaced.