• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 115 Now Printing Magenta and Dull Yellow

mameighan

HP Latex 115 - Flex 21.
Printer was idle for several months.
Reds are now printing closer to magenta, and Yellow block is muted and light.

Technically inks are expired (not used as much as I thought)

1. Could it be the Flexi Update causing problems with the colors? (I am attaching the setup)

2. Could it just be the ink? Is there any way to check that before popping for new ink?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
1625228400559.png

balstestrat

Problem Solver
How is the nozzle test print?
Take out the cartidges, give them a good shake and them you must print fair amount to refresh the ink. (30ml per ink).

mameighan

How is the nozzle test print?
Take out the cartidges, give them a good shake and them you must print fair amount to refresh the ink. (30ml per ink).
Silly question but where do I find the nozzle check in the menu? I am asking it to do all test plots at the minute. Never had any issues yo to this point. Prints seem fine but just these color shifts.

mameighan

Ok I printed test plots - not quite sure what I am looking for but do these look normal is the alignment plot missing the light cyan and light magenta?

Attachments

• 20210702_082916.jpg
    20210702_082916.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 108
  • 20210702_082900.jpg
    20210702_082900.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 113