• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Latex 310 bleeding

jagsouthern

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might cause the red in my latex 310 to bleed like this? This is a file and substrate we print on a regular basis. I have run all test plots, checked printheads, changed out ink cartridges, changed to another roll of substrate, but nothing seems to have any effect. I printed a red square test print that's not nearly as bad, but still bleeds a little and has a darker red border around it.
Thanks in advance
DSC01232.JPG
DSC01235.JPG

bannertime

What program are you using to print? Have you checked to see if you have any settings on that aren't normally on? Like overprint or something?

dypinc

I have run all test plots, checked printheads, changed out ink cartridges, changed to another roll of substrate, but nothing seems to have any effect. I printed a red square test print that's not nearly as bad, but still bleeds a little and has a darker red border around it.
Thanks in advance View attachment 129948 View attachment 129949

When you printed the "Latex optimizer check plot" what did the different values look like and did they make any difference. Also what was you ink density set at.