• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 335 won't go to sleep

yamaha581

I just installed the new firmware that came up on the screen yesterday and ever since then once the printer is not in use and goes to sleep it wakes back up by itself and the carriage moves back a time or two like its waking up. If I leave it go it will do the same thing as soon as it goes back to sleep. Has anyone had this problem before?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I had the opposite problem on one of our machines (not a latex). It had a wake up/turn off procedure set for when we were likely to be in, but every time it turned on it’s internal clock got knocked out a bit.

so I’d turn it on, wait for it to head up. Then if I forgot to send stuff it’d turn itself back off. Now I just keep track of the time via its online portal and no more problems!

could it be something like that?

FrankW

If you use FlexiPRINT, it looks like that there is a bug what let the printer don´t go into sleep mode as long als FlexiPRINT is running.