Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latex 335 won't go to sleep

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by yamaha581, Apr 1, 2020.

1. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    I just installed the new firmware that came up on the screen yesterday and ever since then once the printer is not in use and goes to sleep it wakes back up by itself and the carriage moves back a time or two like its waking up. If I leave it go it will do the same thing as soon as it goes back to sleep. Has anyone had this problem before?

Tags:
  2. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Change your sleep wait time value to less than 60 minutes.

3. yamaha581

yamaha581 Member

Nov 14, 2012
    slippery rock pa
    I just checked and it was currently set to 25 minutes.

4. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I had the opposite problem on one of our machines (not a latex). It had a wake up/turn off procedure set for when we were likely to be in, but every time it turned on it’s internal clock got knocked out a bit.

so I’d turn it on, wait for it to head up. Then if I forgot to send stuff it’d turn itself back off. Now I just keep track of the time via its online portal and no more problems!

could it be something like that?

5. FrankW

FrankW Very Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Germany
    If you use FlexiPRINT, it looks like that there is a bug what let the printer don´t go into sleep mode as long als FlexiPRINT is running.