• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Latex 360 printing on Briteline 80/20 "vertical banding"

Precision

I could use your experiences. I have a latex 360, that I am using to print window perf. Using Briteline 80/20. I have all new print heads, done all the maintenance and cleanings, perf settings are 90% color saturation, heat is at 194, interpass delay is at 600. I'm getting vertical banding on a dark blue set of windows that we are working on.

Any suggestions welcomed! Thx.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Take a picture of the issue please.
How many passes? Same print on something else like basic vinyl comes out good?

Last edited:

Simon Nussbaum

Beautiful Signs for a Better Planet
I could use your experiences. I have a latex 360, that I am using to print window perf. Using Briteline 80/20. I have all new print heads, done all the maintenance and cleanings, perf settings are 90% color saturation, heat is at 194, interpass delay is at 600. I'm getting vertical banding on a dark blue set of windows that we are working on.

Any suggestions welcomed! Thx.
you might need to clean/replace your encoder strip. if it doesn't register a dot on the strip it will not spit ink.