• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Latex 360 + SAI Production Manager (sub)

growler

Doing my head in here, not sure if it is a rip issue or a printer issue, this is posted in both areas!

In my rip, I repeat a job, in this example it's a simple 2 page PDF x 3 copies, I should get all 6 prints across the media. Media is fully measured and calibrated etc.

In rip the layout and preview is fine, when it prints it's 5 + 1 instead of 6, the attached images will explain it better.

Anyone struck this or have any suggestions?

IMG_5325.jpeg IMG_0888.jpeg

TomK

My guess, Flexi 19? I have this happen too, and went back to using Flexi 12 for now, too many bugs.

ikarasu

It looks like it doesnt think there's enough space, so it.moved it for some reason. Try making it 90% size and doing 6.... See if it still happens or not. Or make it so there's less space Inbetween.

Obviously either doesn't solve the problem for you... But it might diagnose why it's doing it.