Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Latex 570 16.44:10 and 16.24.10 error

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by averias, Nov 9, 2020.

1. averias

averias New Member

May 13, 2013
    Madrid
    Hi good, morning
    This machine is becoming me crazy. A few months ago (16.44:10 and 16.24.10)This error started to appear from time to time, but it was reasonable.
    Lately this error is appearing more often, that the reason why we call service, technician was here and he swop heating module 4 with module 1, he checked resistors in 4 modules and they were ok around 89 ohms,after that we try to work and after a couple of hours the error appears again, technician replaced module 3 with module 4 (previous module 1). The next day the error appears again, that the reason why the technician replaced the Petrie (heating electronic board), but the error is still appearing.
    We can print but from time to time the error appears, or we have a wet stain in the printing in the module four zone, it is annoying thing, because you have to be in front of the machine in order to stop printing if you see something wrong.
    Could anyone give us one idea?. because two different engineers has come and the problem is not solved.

thanks

Tags:
  2. balstestrat

balstestrat Active Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Between the bits
    4. Contact HP Service, a special firmware patch will be needed.

Did they contact HP and if provided, install the special patch?
    If so, next I would replace the wiring to the heater.

3. averias

averias New Member

May 13, 2013
    Madrid
    I dont think they do it, is there any special firmware for this problem?

4. balstestrat

balstestrat Active Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Between the bits
    Well that's what it says for the error so they should contact HP about this.