Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Latex Model Purchase Comparison

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Aaron Mulka, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Aaron Mulka

Aaron Mulka New Member

Oct 29, 2018
    MI
    New to latex... I have used Roland exclusively for the past 13 years and am now going out on my own. I am interested in purchasing a latex, looking for some recommendations or opinions about the different models, the old L26500 is more within my budget and I was just wondering what are the major differences in this model and the newer ones, (compared to the 310, 330 or 360). thx guys!

2. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    If you are looking at a 2 series just get a 115 and add a take up reel or better yet a 315 and save yourself some headaches. The 2 series will be completely discontinued within the next 18-24months so its not worth jumping in with that machine.

3. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    This will help you.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Asuma01

Asuma01 Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Bend, OR
    If you get a used 2 series printer it will most likely have a bunch of parts that will need replacing. Heater elements specifically. And its a major pita to replace them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    absolutely go 3gen. as 2ct says, they will be discoing all parts, ink, and heads from 1 and 2 gen printers. if you want your printer to last you at least 5 years, you're going to have to go 3rd gen out of necessity.

• Like Like x 1