• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Laying down too much ink!

MastroSigns

Hey guys, new to the forum (already got tons of help, Thanks!). I just got a new (to me) Versacamm SP300V. I use Flexi-8.1 and Flexi's production manager to print/cut. It seems like the printer is laying down too much ink on the vinyl. Anyone know if there is a setting in the actual printer or Flexi's production manager to adjust this? I'll post this in the Digital Printer forum as well.

Thanks in advance!

Need to find a good profile to print from. I tried using production manager with my sp300 but I keep going back to versaworks.

Must admit it sucks to create designs in flexi then depending on job send it to versaworks for Roland or onyx for my hp l25500. Life would be simpler if I could find good profiles in production manager.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
In 8.6 (8.1 should be the same) you can find it when you pull up the job manager from the production manager.
It is the 7th tab over from the left - "color adjustment"
In there you can pull all the channels down at one time or single channels by selecting each one.
10% off all channels is a good place to start.

wayne k
guam usa

CRD

Does this help?

Paco

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 27 14.19.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 27 14.19.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 512

EternalAudio

I have a problem with my sp300 and flex, printing .jpg
Seems like I have to manually lighten every jpg by like 80% just to get it to not print SUPER dark to the point its blacked out

Any ideas?

MastroSigns

Make sure you have the correct profile to print from. As I learned from everyone else on here, that is very important. By default mine was set to black out vinyl scrim banner. It was laying down WAY too much in to the point where the link actually looked like it was popping off of the vinyl. Whatever you are printing on, try to find that profile and then adjust from there. Hope that helps!