• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

layout critique

SignManiac

Why is everyone designing this to a 12" x 16" scale, at least that's what it looks like?
I would stick with the standard 12" x 24" and give myself a little more canvas to work with.

I went back and tossed this together as another simple layout. The pig is from clip art.

Attachments

• Porky's.jpg
    Porky's.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I just kinda followed what he originally had... Who knows maybe Porky wants all that jazz on there.., and since Garret sounds kinda like a newbie maybe he might not be comfortable yet tellin ol Porky what should be on that there magnet? Or maybe a more compex design could overwhelm him?

Marlene

looking thru the ideas posted, you can really see the difference between a design and just putting info out there. you can run a list, all centered with a simple graphic or put together a design that sells the business. a design like Tikiboyz' sells the business, it makes you want to read the info and Porkys or Porky's benefits from that. some might say it's just a magnetic, so what. Porky may feel that a list is all they need too but from the view point of the people that are looking at it, it needs to draw attention and needs to be read to work at all. all centered lists of stuff with nothing of interest except a pig won't get that done.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
tiki nails it once again.

However, I'd drop the address and hours. Not needed on magnetics.

Jackflush

Gorgor
All amazing!!! What great input. Speechless Really. Expressing gratitude. Greetings Peewee. Will do trik. Thanks all, I will revise, and try not to copy Tiki's work. (Laughing).

Jackflush

Gorgor
These are the choices I will show him, Stop ME NOW!!! Thanks for your Help.:U Rock:

Attachments

• porkys [Converted]2.jpg
    porkys [Converted]2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 107