• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lazy man's dibond sign installation?

mangsigns

Hey people...I gotta install a few 12" x 18" dibond signs about 8 feet up....Anyone got any secret install methods that don't involve drilling into the wall? Possibly shoe goo or something that dries fast? Lemme know..thanks peeps.

C-LOS GREEN

Sign-Man Signs

Just slap a few pair of your dirty underwear and sling them against the wall if you're not going to do a professional job. Jesus where do you people come from?

mangsigns

done & done

thanks people... signs installed just fine with VHB and shoe goo.

In the future though for exterior signs on stucco, and when VHB won't stick to the rough or textured surfaces, what would you use?

thanks for the input.

C-LOS GREEN

:guido:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
thanks people... signs installed just fine with VHB and shoe goo.

In the future though for exterior signs on stucco, and when VHB won't stick to the rough or textured surfaces, what would you use?

thanks for the input.

C-LOS GREEN

:guido:

I have yet to find a rough surface that VHB won't stick to long enough for the silicone to set up. If by chance you do run into that problem though, carry some fast dry epoxy with you and use it in place of silicone.