• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED and Fluorescent Manufacturers

ams

I've had bad luck with manufacturers, I've been using Gemini and Direct Sign Wholesale for my LED signs. I don't do any neon at all.
Gemini is decent, but the last two products I ordered they went from about 115 lumen LEDs down to 60 lumen and the brightness on back-lit halo is terrible,
and Direct Sign Wholesale has changed the way they manufacturer their signs and it's extremely bad, the faces don't match up and overhang past the cans, they don't weld they glue it in, they put LEDs over the mounting holes, etc.

Also the turn around time on both is 14 - 18 working days. I am trying for the first time Esco Manufacturing but it takes over a week to get an email reply from them and many times they keep saying they never received the email and their turn around time is high.

What is the fastest and good quality manufacturers to use? Thanks

Redz Signs Inc.

Hello,

Im sure that we can help you with anything that you might need. Our customer service is at its best and you will always get a hold of someone here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us at 412-229-8659 Ask for Curtis or Meghan.

ams

Hello,

Im sure that we can help you with anything that you might need. Our customer service is at its best and you will always get a hold of someone here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us at 412-229-8659 Ask for Curtis or Meghan.

Are you a manufacturer or 3rd party?