• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED channel letter diagrams?

ashleighfiddler

Hi everyone,

I'm the graphic designer at a small shop that has recently started doing LED channel letters and I was wondering if anyone knows of where to find a vector diagram (side view) of the basic construction to drop into proofs? We've done neon for so long i'm not sure where to start. Thanks!!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Hi everyone,

I'm the graphic designer at a small shop that has recently started doing LED channel letters and I was wondering if anyone knows of where to find a vector diagram (side view) of the basic construction to drop into proofs? We've done neon for so long i'm not sure where to start. Thanks!!
PM me an email address and I'll send ya a bunch of them.

TiffSigns

PM me an email address and I'll send ya a bunch of them.
Any chance you could send these to me? I found this forum via Google search. I currently have a few vector diagrams but they're very dated....I do however realize this is an old thread but I figure it can't hurt to ask.

Thank you!