• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help LED Display for Graphtex FC7000-130

Bigdawg

Just Me
Our LED display on the cutter fried out - it is unreadable now. Does anyone know where we can buy a new display? The cutter works fine - it appears to have affected only the display. We've been using it so long, we know the buttons to push to cut - but it's a real pain in the you-know-where. Any help would be appreciated.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They don't make parts for that machine anymore so your best bet is to find a used one on Ebay or Craigslist.

Ere

Did you take it apart? Maybe you will get lucky and the ribbon cable might be coming off. There are ways to try and repair them or jump a wire where the spot is bad to where it goes.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Did you take it apart? Maybe you will get lucky and the ribbon cable might be coming off. There are ways to try and repair them or jump a wire where the spot is bad to where it goes.
That's our next step. It quit working when a co-worker touched a button and it let off a massive static electricity spark. Usually don't have any static issues with that machine, but it is Florida. Just glad we can use it until we get a replacement display or cutter.