Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help LED electronic display has no ID or brand name!

Discussion in 'LEDs and Neon' started by Bobas Kalobas, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Bobas Kalobas

Bobas Kalobas Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Baxley
    Customer has an existing full color LED message display that has no branding. I cannot repair it without contacting the company to replace parts. The only thing different about this compared to other machines I worked on is that it has a bunch of KEY LOCKS across the bottom that lock in the panels. Can anyone ID this machine? You can see the bottom where the locks are. Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Is there any software that was associated with the screen?

3. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    Yeah, I'd ask 'how do you change the message' and see what is on the computer.

4. Rick Tennyson

Rick Tennyson Member

Sep 14, 2019
    Mid-South
    If you don’t recognize this
    sign and/or the sign controller, don’t mess with it. This a typical Chinese set up, most are very difficult to set up unless you have extensive knowledge of these types of signs.
    The “tech support” for these types of leds are nonexistent, in other words, you are the tech support. You can be a grand into this type of set up and still not get anywhere.
    Good luck!