Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Help LED layout software

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by seaboard signs, Dec 17, 2019.

1. seaboard signs

seaboard signs New Member

May 18, 2011
    Myrtle Beach
    Looking for a software that we can use to do population layout for different brands of LED's in Channel Letters.

Tags:
  2. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL

• Like Like x 1
  4. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    LED Wizard is software you need. If you are Corel's user, you may look for some essential macros.

5. bowtievega

bowtievega Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Gilbert, AZ
    Normally we just had place LED modules as we go but i have been interested in a program to assist with this and mainly collect all of the data and label the drawings so i don't have to do it separately. I downloaded the free version of the software and then i realized there are only two brands of LED's available in the program, Principal and GE. I didn't notice at first that the software is developed by Principal LED. I sort of assumed i would be able to add additional LED modules to the library even if i had to create them and put in the specific data. I can't figure out how to do that and it doesn't say anywhere in the help documentation that i can. Am i missing something here? In the video above he has a whole list of different brands to choose from.

6. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    I guess your issue is limited as it's free version as you mention.

7. Joe House

Joe House Active Member

Feb 5, 2004
    WA
    LED Wizard was actually produced by the Neon Wizard folks, before I even heard of Principle LED. They used to support a wide variety of manufacturers. Have you contacted them to see if the pay versions offer more brands than the free version does?