• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help LED layout software

bowtievega

Premium Subscriber
Normally we just had place LED modules as we go but i have been interested in a program to assist with this and mainly collect all of the data and label the drawings so i don't have to do it separately. I downloaded the free version of the software and then i realized there are only two brands of LED's available in the program, Principal and GE. I didn't notice at first that the software is developed by Principal LED. I sort of assumed i would be able to add additional LED modules to the library even if i had to create them and put in the specific data. I can't figure out how to do that and it doesn't say anywhere in the help documentation that i can. Am i missing something here? In the video above he has a whole list of different brands to choose from.

jimdtg

Normally we just had place LED modules as we go but i have been interested in a program to assist with this and mainly collect all of the data and label the drawings so i don't have to do it separately. I downloaded the free version of the software and then i realized there are only two brands of LED's available in the program, Principal and GE. I didn't notice at first that the software is developed by Principal LED. I sort of assumed i would be able to add additional LED modules to the library even if i had to create them and put in the specific data. I can't figure out how to do that and it doesn't say anywhere in the help documentation that i can. Am i missing something here? In the video above he has a whole list of different brands to choose from.

I guess your issue is limited as it's free version as you mention.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
LED Wizard was actually produced by the Neon Wizard folks, before I even heard of Principle LED. They used to support a wide variety of manufacturers. Have you contacted them to see if the pay versions offer more brands than the free version does?