Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED Lightbox Pricing

Discussion in 'LEDs and Neon' started by JAMEY, Jan 11, 2017.

1. JAMEY

JAMEY Member

Sep 8, 2007
    New York
    I have a 16x3 and some 3x6 (or 4x6) LED light boxes to put up. How much would you guys charge for the individual lightboxes and their installs? The 16x3 is going to have 2 dividers for an 8 foot center one. All same place and the customer is taking care of the electrician and permits.

I just want want to make sure that I am not too far off on my pricing.

2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    So, why not create this thread in the pricing section, where it is at least protected a little bit ??

Also, what price did you come up with so far ?? It's far easier for you to post your numbers than get 20 totally different ones from contributing members.

3. JAMEY

JAMEY Member

Sep 8, 2007
    New York
    My bad on not putting in the pricing forum.

As far as my numbers, I know for a fact I have at least 2 competitors that frequent the forums. So...naaaa. Not happening.

Back to topic. Anybody else want to post what those would go for in their area?

4. henryz

henryz Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Long Beach, CA
    Hello Jamey, we would charge somewhere around 6k for a 3 x 16 led cabinet installed... Hope this helps you bit

Henry Z

5. JAMEY

JAMEY Member

Sep 8, 2007
    New York
    Thanks Henry. Is that with or without the electrician?