• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

led lightbox

Gino

Premium Subscriber
According to your can size, the distributor should be able to tell ya how many sticks ya need. It's about the same as the fluorescent lamps, but be sure to know if it's single or double sided.

We have used every brand type etc. & every method possible spacing per the manufacturers recommended spacing. We came up with a very simple method, keep with the 12” on centers for almost any and all cabinets using any of the batwing lens type modules. It’s always bright and even, no hotspots.
I know everyone will have an opinion, but this method has worked 95% of everything we have ever manufactured. Try it and good luck!

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
Hanley LED has layout tools to help you decide how many of each type LED's you need in a cabinet. Also shows distance from faces and spacing