Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED lighting good way to start for signage

Discussion in 'LEDs and Neon' started by Bret R, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Bret R

Bret R New Member

Jan 6, 2020
    Utah County UT
    I am trying to get some information on where to start when adding led lighting to signage I use to do a lot of bulbs and transformers for backlit signs and flood lights etc but I really wanna do more customized acrylic and dimensional signs with led lighting don’t know where to start??? Any help is appreciated !!

2. Bobby H

Bobby H Very Active Member

Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    We use Principal LED for a lot of our jobs. They'll put together LED layouts for channel letters and discuss possible solutions for various other kinds of lighting jobs (sign cabinets, border lighting, environmental lighting, etc).

3. Z SIGNS

Z SIGNS Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Trenton NJ
    All of the big suppliers of LED'S... sloan,g2g,hanley etc all have info on their websites.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bret R

Bret R New Member

Jan 6, 2020
    Utah County UT
    Yeah I have no idea where to even look for different brands but now I do Cool thanks a lot guys I will check them out!