• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LED Modules

dlcled

want to know if any of you are using LED Modules for your sign makes like channel letters, LED Strips... I am located in China and have chains of LED modules and LED Strips for channel letters and lighting box. And what's the price you are expecting? I am thinking of doing a resale here. Would be a good idea to do?

SD&F

We are a supplier of LED's. I was wondering if all units that are manufacturered in China are of the same quality? I am a bit interested in your LED Strips and channel letters.

dlcled

Hi,

Actually we are not a manufacturer for led strips and LED Modules.We are a manufacturer of LED Displays. The reason I posted this thread is to check if we can make some trading business for the LED Related business. We are other associated factory who can make those stuff. The quality is ok. But frankly I don't know much about LED Strips and LED Modules. Our marketing team is considering such products trading and wants me to ask here.

We are a supplier of LED's. I was wondering if all units that are manufacturered in China are of the same quality? I am a bit interested in your LED Strips and channel letters.