• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Led's in sign cans?

soundhound

I have done it myself, and I know plenty of us are messing around with it...
but is there anybody out there offering finished (2-sided) aluminum cans with say routed push-thru letters and LED lighting?

If not, does anybody have any advice on how to start making them? How thick do they have to be? Any extrusions seem workable?

I really need some that are 2' x 4' to retrofit existing signs, and also want to make up or purchase some for new fabrications.

This is definitely an idea whose time has come... anybody know who is on the cutting edge?

HulkSmash

I have done it myself, and I know plenty of us are messing around with it...
but is there anybody out there offering finished (2-sided) aluminum cans with say routed push-thru letters and LED lighting?

If not, does anybody have any advice on how to start making them? How thick do they have to be? Any extrusions seem workable?

I really need some that are 2' x 4' to retrofit existing signs, and also want to make up or purchase some for new fabrications.

This is definitely an idea whose time has come... anybody know who is on the cutting edge?

a lot of licencing issues if you haven't done it before.

use Direct Sign wholesale. they're the biggest around and do great work.

MikePro

we make em! 11 herbs and spices... but i'll tell you the secret ingredient.

Ingenuity.
Picture 54.jpg