• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lef2 200

john2k20

hi

we have a lef2 200 suplier installed few days ago now we only testet few small things and now the printer cant be found on the network. my fringe software sees the printer on the network . but versa works cant connect to it anymore . it happend when printing a test then connection was lost . turned device off . and on after nummber of secconds again. versa works saw the printer and it looked ok . when i was gonna print it was disconected again .
now cant find it at all. i can connect to the ip nr though where i see the print server . so the printer is there but versa works cant read info of the printer . the switch it is on is ok i testet it . also connected printer directly to main router also no luck . tried another cable so thats also not the problem . also connected printer directly over network cable to the laptop but even then it cant be seen by versa works .
printer it self seems ok can set media menu etc working only thing that is a problem is connecting the software to it. so what can that be ? it worked 2 days and now it doesnt

john2k20

already did that but no luck.
also when i change the ip adress and go back to the menu it keeps saying processing.