• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lef2-300 white problems, parts and service manual?

Tatonka

Anyone have a good place in the US to order parts for an Lef2-300? And a service manual as well? Our tech hasn't been very responsive over the last 6 months or so, and I'd like to just fix the thing myself.

We've been getting no white for days at a time, then it'll work for a day or two and then not work again. It doesn't fade out, it just completely cuts out between prints and will randomly start working again after a few days.

Anyone have a good place in the US to order parts for an Lef2-300? And a service manual as well? Our tech hasn't been very responsive over the last 6 months or so, and I'd like to just fix the thing myself.

We've been getting no white for days at a time, then it'll work for a day or two and then not work again. It doesn't fade out, it just completely cuts out between prints and will randomly start working again after a few days.
Have you done a cleaning cart head wash?

we'll give it a shot.

I still need a service manual and better parts supplier if anyone has one. We don't have time to wait for our tech when they don't reply to emails for days at a time.
I always go with digiprint supplies for my LEC300A.

Join some Roland Facebook groups, you might have better luck there digging up the service manual.

If it counts for anything, I don’t have a service manual for my LEC and I’ve done every repair, replacement myself over the last 4-5 years. Most of it is very straight forward.

Being that your machine is DX4 based, you can follow pretty much any tutorial or forum dialogue floating around in regards to Roland DX4 solvent machines and get the same result. If your machine was shipped or upgraded to the gold heads, I’m guessing you’ll have to continue buying those. Other than that, it’s all mostly the same.

LF Printer Parts

Hi Tatonka! We ship to the US if needed :) https://www.lfprinterparts.com/