• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question lef200 dtf ink

ivangeer

i own a lef200. i am thinking to use my lef200 with dtf ink. how can i fill these cartriges with this ink

Superior_Adam

Not every printer can be converted over to a completely different kind of printer. I would be pretty certain that this would not work and would more than likely render the printer no good. To start out with you would have to completely change out the entire ink delivery system. There is not way to get a clean flush of all the lines to get rid of UV ink especially white so pumps valves and ink lines would have to be new. By the time you did all of that it is still not certain that the printer will work properly for DTF. You would be better off trying to sell that machine and buy a DTF printer.

ivangeer

Not every printer can be converted over to a completely different kind of printer. I would be pretty certain that this would not work and would more than likely render the printer no good. To start out with you would have to completely change out the entire ink delivery system. There is not way to get a clean flush of all the lines to get rid of UV ink especially white so pumps valves and ink lines would have to be new. By the time you did all of that it is still not certain that the printer will work properly for DTF. You would be better off trying to sell that machine and buy a DTF printer.
Thanks for your info.
I will sure keep this in mind