• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

left pinch roll error

Robert M

Pinch roller

Check the sensor that reads the roller position, it is on the cutting head. It could be dirty and not reading the pinch roller. The trailing cable that connects the head to the main board can also cause that error. They wear out and cause the sensor to miss the pinch roller. I have the tech manual if you need it

Tizz

Had the same problem with mine. Came down to the head cable. Got the error every time I inserted 54" wide material. Put in 610mm wide and it read fine. Put back the 54" wide and bang! same problem.

Berferful

Thanks Robert for sending me the tech manual. As it turns out, the cable just needed to be cleaned. I'll keep you in mind when I need parts.
How does a Denver guy know about a mole hill like Mt. Tom? It's been closed for years. Damn global warming!

Robert M

Mt Tom

That was the Friday night hang out during my college days at Western New England College. Sure don't miss that east coast hard pack (ice)!