• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Legality and etiquette question

dashhall

Thanks for the constructive comment. I just purchased all the banners, signs, and magnets to just do my logo. I know that's the best way just didn't want to drop over 600 dollars right now. But, I can always keep them for displays for the shop. Gino, didn't mean to ruin you cornflakes man, my bad. I thought that it was a legitimate question. But, I do appreciate the criticism even though you had to waste your breath. But helping someone in the right direction is never a waste in my book unless they do not heed the advise. Thanks guys.

dashhall

what do you do? I saw that you made a banner so I assume cut vinyl? decals? banners? if so, just do some mock ups of each, take a phtot and psot that for now until you get some work done that you can post. the advantage of that is you can do your best stuff as no customer is demanding something horrid that throws the whole thing off.

I just have a cutter. I'm really just starting out. Just got a business tax id and working on insurance. I'm going to stick with yard signs, banners, magnets, and aluminum signs. I figured this might start a heated debate. In all honesty though, I was pretty unsure. Since I wasn't selling signs with someones design on it. But after some of the replies, makes sense. I bought all the signs that I want to sell for now and waiting for some sunshine to take some good pics. First business I've tried starting and I'm amazed at the money it's taking. Going to be in the hole for awhile. If it was easy though, guess everyone would do it.