• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lenticulars with UV flatbeds

RoCo

Anyone have any experience producing lenticulars, either with a UV flatbed or in general? My knowledge of the process is pretty limited, though from little what I do know it's pretty tedious and labor-intensive.

Any input?

eforer

I'd be interested in finding out more about this as well. I know people have done them with Jetis like ours, but am unfamiliar with the process. We have a customer interested in a bunch of them.

DIGIXTRA

Digixtra
Anyone have any experience producing lenticulars, either with a UV flatbed or in general? My knowledge of the process is pretty limited, though from little what I do know it's pretty tedious and labor-intensive.

Any input?

Yes you can do lenticular on any printer but the flatbed is better as you can print direct and cut down the lamination (mounting process). Too bad it is a deep subject to talk aboout or to learn. But once you master the concept it is easy and quite profitable.
KT

LenR

Lenticulars can be a bucket of hurt. The files are made up of columns less than 1/8" width that have to be perfectly aligned with the sheet. Any miss alignment and that expensive plastic turns into poo.
Just my 2 cents.

PS: they are cool though aren't they?