• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lesson Learned

Why do other shops do this. Of all the websites to look at, I have to find another wrap shop in our state and found one of our designs in there blog with there logo and shop information listed right on the design. I mean this is taking credit for someone else's work, right? Looking at the layout...isn't it?

Attachments

• Capital Wraps Image.jpg
    Capital Wraps Image.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 41

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is it your design.... or did you design and wrap the truck ?? There is a difference.

Craig Sjoquist

Wait a minute... you designed the wrap.... then wrapped the truck.

Geez even if you just designed it & they are not giving you credit for design.

Gino, he was a customer of ours that we had a history with. He talked about doing a wrap, so we did a quick proof of 1 side to try and get him to get it done. Just to try and get the idea in his head of what it could look like. The price was to high for him so he went with a completely different idea, with much less wrapping. In the mean time he sent the design to someone else just to get a quote on it as well to see if we were in the same ballpark with our pricing. And there you have it, they didn't even wrap the vehicle like this, just posted our proof on there site with there logos and contact info on it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since the job doesn't even exist..... I believe you're gonna have a hard time getting someone to take that off their site. It's an 'Example' and you can't prove it wasn't, since it was never fabricated...... by anyone.

Anyway, be glad they're using it and post up a picture of what this historical customer had you do in the mean-time for real.