• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Let's all be honest

T&T Signs Inc.

To be honest....I know most of us have all slung our fair share of expletives toward our printers from time to time. I know I am guilty of that.....I have also been guilty of not knowing what the heck I was doing as well. Most of the time that I have had any major problems, it was often due to my lack of knowledge about what I was doing that led up to the problem. It really pays to do the work of learning the ins and outs of your particular equipment. Things like,setting up proper ICC profiles for the media you are using, making adjustment to the PF, & for the love of all that is good in the world.... ...Pulling proper routine maintenance and changing parts when needed/time. Also, environmental conditions (room temps and humidity levels) make a huge difference in maintaining quality & consistency.
Something else that one should also consider....Is having a great tech/equipment company behind you. When you talk to techs on the phone....Listen to them carefully, take notes, & ask them questions. I got lucky when I found GRS....Graphic Resource Services out of New Jersey....Without their tech support I would be dead in the water....I have to give them props....They have been saving my butt for quit some time....and teaching me about my printer. So the next time you get angry at your printer.....Just take deep breaths and start doing your homework about your equipment. I still have a lot to learn, but I sure wished that I new sooner that great companies like GRS are out there. You may have your favorite tech people and that is great.....just for those out there that still don't....Give the good people of GRS a call....You will not regret it.