• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets go giants!!!!!

Circleville Signs

Giants got very, VERY lucky in that game....That being said, they still won it. Eli actually surprised me. I still don't think he's an "elite" QB, but he played better in tough situations than I expected him to.

You have to give it up for the 49ers though. They outplayed the Giants - they were just the victims of a back-up punt returner who didn't have a firm grasp of situational football....

B Snyder

You have to give it up for the 49ers though. They outplayed the Giants - they were just the victims of a back-up punt returner who didn't have a firm grasp of situational football....

Not sure where they outplayed the Giants. Alex Smith completed 12 passes and was 1 for 13 converting on 3rd downs.

Circleville Signs

Their defense gave up 10 points. That's where they outplayed the Giants. 10 of the Giants 20 points came off of muffed punts that put them in FG range upon recovery...Alex Smith played smart football. At least 10 of his incompletions were throw aways.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Yeah...but the Giants still won.
Muffed punt....TD.
Stripped Punt in OT...Game Winner.
It turned out to be the team that made the least mistakes overall that won.
Defense on both sides was really tough. Giants didnt allow 3rd down conversions. Eli got sacked 6 times....and hit 20 times...omg! The 49ers defense got thru the Offensive line way too much and he took a pounding because of it.
It'll be an really good superbowl I think!

B Snyder

There was 1 muffed punt and 1 strip/fumble. No doubt, both were beneficial to the Giants but I just saw it as the 49ers defense giving up 20 points since they were on the field when the points were scored.

signswi

Giants got in on turnovers defeating the two teams that gave away the ball the least in the regular season, pretty crazy. Completely do not like that it's a rehash of a SB we just had but I'll root NFC over AFC any time. Was hoping for 49ers after GB was eliminated as then it would have been 10 straight years of different NFC champions which would have been cool while the AFC is always the same couple of teams. At least it should be a good game.