• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lets Name those Fonts...Please!

SAR.Summerlin

So I have this awful logo to work with and after days (on and off) of looking for the fonts I am appealing to you good people. I need to figure out all three fonts or if one is just a heavier weight of the other.

:thankyou:

Attachments

• Metro Logo.jpg
    Metro Logo.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 36

Patentagosse

It autotraces very well with FlexiSign... All big letters and circles are laser sharp. Less than 10min. for some editing on "chamber of commerce" because few curves are out of round and few corner have to be sharpened.

I've already worked with 10X worst logos to convert...

SAR.Summerlin

Yes I tried whatthefont.com and whatfontis.com and actually have a vector but the client wants to use the fonts for other projects (different text) and didn't know what they were. Thanks Fred that was a great help.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There is also an app that's called WhatTheFont ...

That's true and they do a good job if the font you need happens to also be one that MyFonts.com sells. In this case, they don't have Gotham, therefore no correct ID was to be had from them. Since a number of our members do better on a regular basis, I see little point in sending members needing IDs elsewhere.

SAR.Summerlin

That's true and they do a good job if the font you need happens to also be one that MyFonts.com sells. In this case, they don't have Gotham, therefore no correct ID was to be had from them. Since a number of our members do better on a regular basis, I see little point in sending members needing IDs elsewhere.

Thank you Fred. I do try to make sure I have already checked these sources before posting a request on Signs 101. Didn't know that about myfonts but it makes sense.