• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lettered first truck in the new showroom!

SignManiac

This worked out nice. On smaller vehicles I can drive them straight inside the new shop showroom and letter in comfort. The bigger stuff can come in from the big bay doors out back.

This was an old fashioned cut vinyl job. Truck was straight black so I broke it up with a two tone stripe down the side. My new guy Keith did all the cutting and application, he's quite good at it. I'm sooo happy that I don't have to touch vinyl anymore.

Attachments

• Ziggy Truck Lettering-01.jpg
    Ziggy Truck Lettering-01.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Ziggy Truck Lettering.jpg
    Ziggy Truck Lettering.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 113

Letterbox Mike

You're lettering in your showroom?!? Cool idea, nothing shows off vehicle lettering installation more than seeing it done, almost like a showroom display. I dig it.

sardocs

That's a really nice clean design. That's going to jump out amongst all the hundreds of busy looking wrap jobs on the road.

SignManiac

Thanks! Client originally asked me for magnetic signs. I said point blank, you don't want that. It will make you look cheap and unprofessional. He pondered that for a moment, then said what would you suggest? He bought my suggestion...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like a great set-up for installs.
Won't the vehicles get in the way once you lay down the ice hockey rink?

wayne k
guam usa

I dig the truck, but I'm really diggin' the showroom. Do you make the display signs just for display or are they old decommissioned signs that you have done in the past? I'm just wondering because that looks like a really nice collection of signs. There's gotta be some money sittin' there.

Farmboy

Cool idea installing in the showroom. My only concern would be vehicles that may have gas leaks. You'll be buying Febreze by the case :)

SignManiac

I dig the truck, but I'm really diggin' the showroom. Do you make the display signs just for display or are they old decommissioned signs that you have done in the past? I'm just wondering because that looks like a really nice collection of signs. There's gotta be some money sittin' there.

Thanks js, it's a little of both. Some were signs I made for a customers who went out of business and I offered to buy them sign back for pennies on the dollar. Others I made for specific showroom samples. More to show the endless possibilities when a client comes in for the first time. Often they know little to nothing about signs and they just need a little educational nudge. It makes it much easier to up sell. You would be surprised at how many people have no idea what gold leaf is.

The most important benefit is credibility. I know what the competitions shops look like and this puts me in a league of my own. The one's that can afford nice work don't go looking anywhere else. Selling your product and selling yourself go hand in hand. I consider my showroom my best advertising investment I can make!

SignManiac

I posted some of these in another thread but I'll dump them here too. I still have a few more finishing touches to complete.

Attachments

• showroom-01.jpg
    showroom-01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 103
  • showroom-02.jpg
    showroom-02.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 145
  • showroom-03.jpg
    showroom-03.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 109
  • showroom-04.jpg
    showroom-04.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 95
  • showroom-05.jpg
    showroom-05.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 103
  • showroom-06.jpg
    showroom-06.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 109
  • showroom-07.jpg
    showroom-07.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 110
  • showroom-08.jpg
    showroom-08.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 91
  • showroom-09.jpg
    showroom-09.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 108
  • showroom-10.jpg
    showroom-10.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 124

skyhigh

SUPER!!!!!

The one picture was somewhat of a "teaser", with a little view into the back room.
(hint hint.....guess I'll go look up your old posts first. haha)