• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Letterhead Font

StickyBoyz

Good morning,

Is it just me or does everyone get the service I have been having with Letterhead Fonts. I have tried to create an account but there is an error that keeps occuring, so I am unable to download the font I need. It seems they have really cool fonts, but they don't want my money I guess.

If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking to purchase the font LHF Sugargirl.

StickyBoyz

I still have not heard any response by the people at Letterhead Fonts. I am getting very frustrated since I need the font for a job.

Can anyone assist me with this?

StickyBoyz

After a week of waiting I still have not heard anything from these people.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of these people?

Thanks!

StickyBoyz

I hear what you are saying but I get an error when I try to create an account. I put my e-mail and password in and it gives me an error. It tells me to contact support, however, when I contact them they don't get back to me????????

Any suggestions.

Jillbeans

It's certainly no LHF, but Velvenda Cooler is somewhat similar, and also free.
Love....Jill
PS
I hope it wasn't tacky of me to post that, but the guy is jonesing for a font!

Last edited: