Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letterhead Fonts offer a special to Signs101

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by iSign, Jun 11, 2006.

1. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I want to relay a message from Chuck at LHF. He has decided to offer a signs101 font special some of us may find interesting.

It is a reduced price offer for his entire font collection of 135 fonts.

Thanks goes to Sign One for posting and Geniuscreations for replying to this earlier LHF topic:
    http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?p=69746#post69746

Gene posted about wondering what it would cost for the entire LHF collection.

I checked the FAQ page & found, as expected, that several others have wondered as well. Since more fonts are always being added, Chuck doesn't list a price on the site & instead asked for email inquiries if anyone is interested.

I sent my inquiry, along with a link to the topic posted by Sign One.

Chucks reply has gotten my attention, & while it may not be priced right for everyone... I am seriously considering taking advantage of this investment in my designing capabilities that would last for a long time to come.

So, having just recieved Fred's approval, I will paste in Chucks email:

Tags:
  2. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    That's incredible! Trying to figure out how I can sensibly afford to make this purchase! I foresee a lot of extra stuff I have going on eBay tonight!

Doug, I gotta say - that's totally awesome! Thanks for working your magic!

Gene

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    when I think of the money I've spent on software, upgrades & clipart... well it doesn't seem all that out of line to invest that kind of money. hmmmm...

If he does make a sale or 2 from this, we should encourage him to support signs101 in return as a mutually beneficial arrangement.

4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I just spent another hour almost drooling over the fonts at the LHF website

I thought I should bump this thread since it was posted on the weekend & may have been missed.

I've just about talked myself into the full collection deal. Maybe just 1 or 2 more trips to go window shooping until I can't resist.

5. jeroen

jeroen Member

Apr 18, 2006
    awesome fonts!