• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LG xign

GVP

Greetings!

Anyone else using LG's Xign banner material? We've used it in a few roll-up stands as it's advertised as a no-curl material. So far so good, and it sure prints nicely. Just wondered if anyone else has used it?

MilanoGuru

Whats the Price and Who is selling it? I do alot of bannerstands and would love to find a product that is true non edge curl and isnt 300 dollars a roll. I used to use LG for all my banner material but they have always been kinda steep on the pricing.

HaroldDesign

It's nice stuff. I've had problems printing solid dark colors on it, though. The coating showed streaks. It's been a while, though. That issue may or may not have been resolved since I last used it.

MontereySigns

Xign Pricing

We love printing on Xign. It's one of our favorite products to print on. It's not even like a banner product, more like a film. We discovered recently that it is recyclable by our waste management company so we can just throw it in the recycle bin with our cans and bottles! Don't need to buy the $650 roll of "Bio Banner"....

I have attached a flier from our supplier.

-Bud

Attachments

• LG PromoFlyer.pdf
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 111

Rooster

I've been using the 7 mil roll-up film from ND graphics for my roll-ups. I think it's a house brand for them. Polybrite roll-up is the name. Very lightweight with a nice gray finish on the reverse side. They also have a heavier weight version of the same product called polybrite pop-up.

Both have an excellent print surface with a slight pebble texture and don't require lamination for protection. It's a poly film like a POSPRO, but without the aqueous ink compatible coating. I've done some pretty heavy coverage and have yet to see a hint of curl.

WB

I've used it for awhile.. I really liked it and it printed very well. I had to switch back to a regular 14 oz. for my bannerstand because the Xign was abit to pricy.