• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LHF and their little install package.....

Shovelhead

ok....I purchased Stanford Script when their "font installer" first came out
back when. I don't like it and I don't like the idea that I can't turn it on and off in Bitstream Navigator. I installed it and restarted. I don't see it!!!!
What if I don't want my damn work machine on the internet.......soooo irritated. Can you just send me an .OTF please!!!!

:wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi:

Steve G.

pretty sure you can now get it as an open type.

I called when i had trouble with lake side on another system, after i paid for two. At the time, i didn't know that they had the new installer thing going on...

anyhow, I called and they sent me a link to download a new ot copy at no charge...and no hassle.

I'd call them and see if it's available

GK

What's in London besides rain??? You'll have more fun in Altoona:ROFLMAO:

LoL probably. There's work in London that's about it (actually last time I was there I had a blast). I have to go to collaborate with a photographer I work frequently with for a project we have coming up.

Sign_Boy

LoL probably. There's work in London that's about it (actually last time I was there I had a blast). I have to go to collaborate with a photographer I work frequently with for a project we have coming up.

That sounds like fun

GK

I really do wish the dates were diff =/ I'd really like to meet everyone in person.

Replicator

Shovel, Letterhead is no longer using the installer that embeds the font into your system where you can access it . . .

They now have an installer you can extract the OT fonts from and use them as you wish.

They embed your personal information into the fonts for security reasons and font sharing.

Hope this explanation helps !