• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

License Plates

altereddezignz

We have been doing a lot of Full color License Plates. The issue is the time takes to prints a full sheet of plates, laminate then cut them. apply to plates and then trim...

Who can do these?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you considered having them screen printed? Much more durable and, if you have reasonable quantities, cost effective.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We do a fair amount for individual squads in our county Sheriff's department. We made a vector template for the plates we use which we use for cutting them out once they're printed. Then it's just a matter of wet applying them to each tag by eye. No trim is needed and we Edge print them so no lamination is needed either.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
These guys can do them.
http://www.stouse.com/
You need to sign up for an account to see the wholesale prices.
Their prices get good when you order in bulk so on-offs are most likely not going to be cost effective.

wayne k
guam usa

AnthonyRalano

Dye Sub always looks top notch, but you still have some time into it. Vinyl/Lamming/Applying and Trimming shouldn't take that long unless you have more than a couple hundred.