• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

lifetime pump error

PhatWall

I just replaced my maintenance station on my VJ1604 and was wondering if anyone knows how to reset this pump warning? i am pretty sure it is in the maintenance 2 settings and know how to get there but from here I am stuck!!

mnapuran

I just replaced my maintenance station on my VJ1604 and was wondering if anyone knows how to reset this pump warning? i am pretty sure it is in the maintenance 2 settings and know how to get there but from here I am stuck!!

Ever get an answer? My 1304 is doing this warning too.

mark galoob

That's funny mine does this also. Sounds like a glitch w the 1304. My tech said this isn't a big deal and just ignore it.

Mark galoob

randya

That's funny mine does this also. Sounds like a glitch w the 1304. My tech said this isn't a big deal and just ignore it.

Mark galoob

No, it actually counts the number of time the pump cycles and give a warning on expected lifetime.

Yes, they probably last longer than that.
Just a heads up.