• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Light Black Eco-SOL MAX 2 ink

VL

Can anyone running the light black ink tell me there experience with this color. Will this help with B&W photos.

Thanks
Shawn

stickygraphics12

I have the LK cartridge, but don't print print a lot of photographers work. I have noticed smoother gradients and grays look a lot less brown than CMYK. I am glad I chose to have this cartridge added.

VL

Thanks for the info. Been trying to decide on the Light Black vs the Metallic ink setup in our new printer. We do a fair amount of B&W style prints so I was wondering if it was really helpful.

stickygraphics12

I have the XR640 and did not put in the metallic or white ink. Right now I just have the LK and the 8th is just a cleaning solution to run thru the line. I've heard that the metallic and white inks are still giving some problems. I really would like to have metallic ink but I can't afford to be down printing for even a day as mine runs constantly. Good luck with whatever you choose