• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Light Box

msenjur

Hello!

I'm about to do some printing on material for light box (i don't know the material is called). When i did it in past, i was having big problems with full colors, becouse it seems like, they didn't dry enough! And when it was mounted, the color pressed at plexi (plastic material), and there was a drty spot of color. Black is specially sensitive! Few times we did lamination, but i think, that lamination isn't necessery if everything is set ok.

So, the problem is temperature, and too much color, i think. If i turn heat on, material gets wrinkle, so there are lines visible! if i set lower heat, the color doesn't dry...

So, what temperature do you use?
And how much do you low the brightness?

are there any more settings i should know about?

Thanks!

Bye!

msenjur

ok, now i get some profile form easy sign (software i use for riping), it is called blacklit, but, why does profile make picutre so blury???
NexjcFINBzd8ptEe.jpg

and when i do print, realy, all colors are diferent than on original!
If i use, lets say profile for vinyl, colors are much more like original... Why is that??? and if i use vinyl profile, i get problem from upper post!

Red on this picture has on original 10 100 100 2, on preview 1 72 52 0...

help anybody...