Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Light Magenta out of registration on XC-540

Discussion in 'Roland' started by MarkT, Apr 23, 2010.

1. MarkT

MarkT New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I' m trying to solve light magenta being out of registration. So far I can get away, but it bother me a lot. I'm using Roland Soljet Pro III XC-540. It looks like my light magenta is out of registration (side to side). I did adjust misalignment in bidirectional printing but with no luck. On busy prints you can not tell it, but for example if printing blue type on white bkgd light magenta shows is out of registration. It looks like this happened after I moved printer to different location. Any suggestions, Thanks a lot

Mark

Tags:
  2. Ian Schofield

Ian Schofield New Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Mark did you figure out this problem?
    Mine is doing the same but with the Cyan. I've made the adjustments
    as well but its still doing it.

Cheers

3. DCaptDan

DCaptDan New Member

Jun 26, 2009
    If you can't fix the problem by making adjustments in user mode, you may have to make head adjustments in service mode. (Horizontal, bi-directional default, etc.) You need the service mode code to get to these adjustments. If your machine is still under warranty, contact your Roland service Dept.