• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Light up banners

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I think that was on purpose. Doesn't want the guy to get any link love from the forum. The site is real. My favorite quote so far is
Q. When you say it involves some cutting by hand do you mean with a pair of scissors?

A. The cutting process is actually very easy and quick I can’t revile all of our methods but it is more like tracing than scissor cutting. From start to finish you can make a complete Light up Banner in about 30 Minutes!

So does anyone know what he is using to make these?

Pat Whatley

That's the same guy who sells the Christmas window stencil kit and the do-it-yourself home sign shop kit www.75hour (dot) com

My guess is he's using a cheap two-light fluorescent shop light, cutting black vinyl with a swivel blade x-acto knife and applying it to day-glo banner material, and wrapping the banner over the lens/cover that comes with the light. He mentions making 4 45° cuts so it's possible he's framing it out but that's really not necessary. That's all just a guess though (and works very well in the right situation)

Last edited:

4R Graphics

Man I wish I would have seen his 75hour web site before I bought all this expensive equipment and learned how to make signs and graphics.

Actual ad and info from site.
What a joke and people wonder why we get funny looks from people when we quote our prices for PROFESSIONALLY made signs.

Don't Spend $5000 On a Sign Machine You Can Do The Same Thing On Your Home Computer

Vinyl Sign Cut Out System Kit
Total Cost $125
No Artistic Ability Is Needed There Is A Cheat For Everything In Sign Work

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'll chip in $5 to find out what he is offering, 24 more of us and we can buy the kit and release it here for the whole community, then we can all be awesome cheats!

streetmedia

it seems more like a backlit sign box done half way... when i think banner i think outdoors on a lightpole or similar. We have a "light up" banner, though we call it an illuminated banner. It uses LED lights fine tuned to create a solid blanket of light between two banners. www.sky-banners.com